We all are well informed with the effects and results of Covid-19, which is traumatizing. We are still trying our best to keep ourselves safe and protected from this virus. All the platforms are filled with information about Covid-19, the precautions and the guidelines but only few is talking about the Post Covid complications and struggles of people who have survived this virus. So the fact is, this virus not only affects your body while you’re infected but it also affects you post recovery. These impacts may vary from minor to severe depending on the severity of infection and patient’s body capacity to deal with it.
- Difficulty While Concentration
- Depression and Anxiety
- Dizziness While Standing
- Loss of Smell and Taste
- Heart Palpitations
- Joint Pain
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
There are different kind of major problems that are occurring in corona recovered patients which includes organ damage to blood clotting leading to fatal consequences. Let’s take a look into the same.
There are many patients recovered from coronavirus are seen to be having stroke or heart attack which is said to be the repercussion of blood clotting. This virus is making blood clots in the patient’s body which is somehow the main cause behind the organ damage including some other issues.
People recovering from Covid-19 are reporting to have black fungus which also known as mucormycosis which affects people whose immune system is severely affected by Coronavirus. It may affect different parts including brain, lungs, digestive system etc. causing deadly results.
What are the precautions we should take?
- Eat properly: Due to the weakness you may not be able to eat properly so, rather taking one heavy meal, you can take 2-3 small meals
- Intake of multivitamins: Take multivitamins and other nutrients through fruits, dry fruits, vegetables etc.
- Stay hydrated: Drink water and juices and try to keep yourself hydrated for the faster recovery
- Immunity Boosters Supplements: You can take supplements to boost your immunity and to achieve your strength back. You can also take ImmuneSmart, which is a supplement made of cow colostrum extracted from dry freeze method with the properties like antiviral activities, antibacterial activities, antifungal activities, healing properties and immunity booster etc.
- Intake of citric food: Citric food is natural immunity enhancer, found in fruits like orange, grapes etc.
- Sleep properly: Sleep at least for 8 hours without any distraction
- In between breaks: Take small breaks while working and try not to get exhausted
- Avoid stressing: Avoid taking any kind of stress and relax as much as you can
- Hobbies: Occupy yourself in your interests, create art, learn a new language or join a new course, cook something interesting
- Experiment: Try doing something you have wanted to do from a very long time and experiment something if you want to, without any second thought
- Wear masks: Wear mask all the time whether you are at your home or going outside until unless, you are feeling any kind of uneasiness or breathlessness
- Stay home: Even if you have tested negative now, you still need to stay at home and take proper rest as your body hasn’t recovered properly
- Social distancing: Try to avoid meeting people unless it’s necessary and do wear your mask properly, maintaining at least the 6 feet distance
While it is a very good news that you have recovered from this deadly virus, but then it doesn’t assure you’re totally safe. Hence, rather panicking or stressing take proper care of yourself and wait to rule the world again until you recover properly.
Also Read: Colostrum as a possible treatment of Coronavirus?